Highlighted

premiere 15 has no audio fade option?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Elements 12 I could click the clip, click "fade out (or  in) audio" and it happened. The fade points could be adjusted.

Now, in premiere 15, I can't fade audio anymore.  In newer editions of PE there is also a standard fade. Is this correct? No audio fade in PE15?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Audio needs to be selected: right click?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

premiere 15 has no audio fade option?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Elements 12 I could click the clip, click "fade out (or  in) audio" and it happened. The fade points could be adjusted.

Now, in premiere 15, I can't fade audio anymore.  In newer editions of PE there is also a standard fade. Is this correct? No audio fade in PE15?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I see it: right click shows a menu with "fade" (in Dutch), which I interpreted as something for video. Behind this there is a submenu with options as well as for video as audio. Remarkable that I read nothing about this in the manual.

When I select the clip and click in the menu bar on clip, then the menu shows only video-options and one audio-option: audio gain. Nothing about fade or so.  That's why I almost gave up looking for the effect.

Thanks for the hint.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2018 0