• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere 2020 won't recognise my moto g8 plus

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to export a rendered video to my Moto G8 Plus phone, Adobe Prem Elements wont find the phone. I have checked that I have the right settings on my phone to allow transfer of files and if i check the "my computer" it shows up. See screen printInkedscreen print_LI.jpg

when I go back to Premiere it doesnt show the phone, no matter what I do I cant get eEements to regognise the phone so iIcant export it direct to the SD card or internal storage on the phone.

Any suggestions? Is there a setting I need to change on Elements or the phone?

I dont want to take my SD card out each time Iwant to put a video on there and I dont want to have to save it to the computer then copy it across "out of adobe", defeats the object.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I dont want to have to save it to the computer then copy it across "out of adobe", defeats the object."  I think that's what you have to do.  Don't know why, but it may be speed.  Premiere Elements doesn't seem to like working with USB storage.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply, much appreciated but i cant understand why it works that way?

why have a tab for export to devices then not recognise the phone? which devices is it set up for? i

how do i get any feedback from Adobe themselves?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just seen two messages fron customer support asking me to contact them direct. now waiting for a reply, which i will post on here if its of any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines