• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Element 10 display controller

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have both Premiere Element 10 and 14, and I use Premiere Element 10 where I have to work with stretching the video scenes a lot, and I found that Premiere Element 14 was not so good at that as Premiere Element 10. Premiere Element 14 works OK on my PC, but Premiere Element 10 does not view the video in the Monitor when I edit the video. I have found out that it has something with the display controller on the PC. I am using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and I have installed the latest driver. I am running Windows 10 on a 64 bits PC. Are there anything that I can do that can give Premiere Element 10 a new life?

Regards

Tore

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

toresak91  wrote

Hi, I have both Premiere Element 10 and 14, and I use Premiere Element 10 where I have to work with stretching the video scenes a lot, and I found that Premiere Element 14 was not so good at that as Premiere Element 10. Premiere Element 14 works OK on my PC, but Premiere Element 10 does not view the video in the Monitor when I edit the video. I have found out that it has something with the display controller on the PC. I am using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and I have installed the latest driver. I am running Windows 10 on a 64 bits PC. Are there anything that I can do that can give Premiere Element 10 a new life?

Regards

Tore

What are you stretching?  How?  And, why?  What is in 10 that works so well?

Version 10 came out in 2011 (or so).  The operating system and graphic card drivers have changed so much in the years since, there is little that can be guaranteed to work.   Nor is it likely that you'll find many with first hand knowledge of using version 10 on a new operating system.

Have you tried downloading a (free) trial of the newest? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using stretching video frames due to that I have video and sound om different files. And the real problem starts with different speed in the video, so I have to synchronise video and sound a lot of times, and I do that with stretching video parts to go faster or slower.

I will try this in the newest Premiere Element, but the function must be updated from Premiere 14 before I can use this function.

Regards

Tore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might find this tutorial useful.  It uses the (free) Audacity to sync audio and video tracks. 

Syncing Audio with Video Premier Elements.mpg - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines