Highlighted

Premiere Elements 10 Clip position changes when creating the file to share

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've added an image to hide some content in the video in track 1. So the image is sitting in track 2 and I've resized it to cover the area I need. It sits in the right position during editing in the display window, but when I save the file to share it, the image moves position and so is no longer hiding the content I need to hide! Any suggestions on how to get it to stay in place or anchor it in position? I basically have a recording of lots of people in a zoom call and need to hide one person so they can't be seen in the final video.  Hope that makes sense. thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Elements 10 Clip position changes when creating the file to share

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've added an image to hide some content in the video in track 1. So the image is sitting in track 2 and I've resized it to cover the area I need. It sits in the right position during editing in the display window, but when I save the file to share it, the image moves position and so is no longer hiding the content I need to hide! Any suggestions on how to get it to stay in place or anchor it in position? I basically have a recording of lots of people in a zoom call and need to hide one person so they can't be seen in the final video.  Hope that makes sense. thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the video on track 1? What device is it from and what format and resolution is it?

If you look under the Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0