• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 11 on new laptop

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premier Elements 11 on PC and works fine, decided to add to a new laptop with W10 and the work space text is so small that can't hardly read it.  The drop downs are fine, the video is fine, just can't hardly see the text for the various functions.  Is there a way to enlarge the basic workspace screen/background as this is basically unusable?  thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements 11 is not compatible with ultra high-resolution or Retina-style monitors, unfortunately.

Have you tried the free trial of the 2018 version? It may resolve the issue. (Retina monitor support was added in version 13, I believe.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe.

My guess is that your new laptop has a 4K (high resolution screen).   In open space on the Desktop/Home Screen, right click.  You should see a "Display Settings" choice.   Depending on the computer, graphics driver, etc., there may be some choices that help. 

Keep in mind that version 11 was written before there were many 4K displays or Windows 10. 

Good luck!Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines