• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 11 will not load

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to use Premier Elements 11 (Video Editor) it will not load. I double click on Premiere Elements 11 short cut. Then I click on "Video Editor"; click on "New Project". It seem to be loading then stops (after about 2 minutes) without having loaded. I use Windows 7. "Organizer" does load and work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is usually a computer problem.  What are the details about the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inspiron 1545

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And: Pentium(R) Dual Core      T4500 @ 2.30GHz

RAM 4GB

Windows 7 Home / Premium Service Pack 1. 64bit operating system

Hard drive 450Gb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That computer is likely way underpowered for Premiere Elements 11.

On this benchmark chart, you can see that your processor rates about 1,300.

PassMark CPU Benchmarks - Low Mid Range CPUs

In my books I recommend using a processor that rates at least 6,000.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot confirm either way; but this seems a reasonable answer. I have a vague memory of having loaded it in the past (I bought Premiere in a bundle with Photoshop some time ago but it is the latter that I use); but I could have mis-remembered. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier Elements 10 and 11 work splendidly with Windows 8.1

why are Premier Elements 10 and 11 unable to install in Windows 10,

and they certainly don't  work at all in Windows 10. what's the secret knowledge

to make it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

somebody just told me that Adobe Premier Elements 18 works with Windows 10.

well, i've got a mountain of very expensive software that Microsoft

and their partners in crime have rendered useless, because they

have blocked all 3rd Party softewhere from running.

and now Adobe expects me to to spend good money on Premier Elements 18,

when there is no indication or proof anywhere that it will ever install and

load into Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Littlefeather  wrote

and now Adobe expects me to to spend good money on Premier Elements 18,

when there is no indication or proof anywhere that it will ever install and

load into Windows 10?

It is designed to work on Windows 10.

Download the trial and you will see if it works for you.

Does your computer meet the minimum requirements?

Adobe Premiere Elements system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried re-installing Premiere Elements 11 (after my laptop crashed and got set back up) on a Toshiba Satellite 850 (Windows 8), which is where I was originally working with it. When I tried to re-install it, it told me my serial number was incorrect. And the customer care at Adobe is just ridiculous to get any reasonably simple or timely help (while you are working, for example). I spent about 20 minutes just LOOKING for the right place to "contact" customer care, only to "wing it" by trying a chat support that sounded like the maybe the right on, and sitting on hold for another 40 minutes. Not a phone number anywhere. Yuk! That is not customer care by any means. I still have not gotten a chat response and we are well into over an hour...waiting on CHAT! Really???

So, I also wanted to, at least, try installing it on my newer laptop with Windows 10, only to now find out it doesn't work with Windows 10. Someone please tell me why I can't even install it on the original laptop (Windows 8) that it was installed on, so that it recognizes the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ongoing criminal enterprise.

On Friday, February 9, 2018, 5:50:00 PM CST, Mrs. Dunkel <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

Premiere Elements 11 will not load

created by Mrs. Dunkel in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

I have tried re-installing Premiere Elements 11 (after my laptop crashed and got set back up) on a Toshiba Satellite 850 (Windows 8), which is where I was originally working with it. When I tried to re-install it, it told me my serial number was incorrect. And the customer care at Adobe is just ridiculous to get any reasonably simple or timely help (while you are working, for example). I spent about 20 minutes just LOOKING for the right place to "contact" customer care, only to "wing it" by trying a chat support that sounded like the maybe the right on, and sitting on hold for another 40 minutes. Not a phone number anywhere. Yuk! That is not customer care by any means. I still have not gotten a chat response and we are well into over an hour...waiting on CHAT! Really???

So, I also wanted to, at least, try installing it on my newer laptop with Windows 10, only to now find out it doesn't work with Windows 10. Someone please tell me why I can't even install it on the original laptop (Windows 8) that it was installed on, so that it recognizes the serial number.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10167320#10167320 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10167320#10167320

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Mrs.+Dunkel  wrote

When I tried to re-install it, it told me my serial number was incorrect.

Did it say "incorrect" or did it say "invalid?"

If invalid, see here:

Invalid or revoked serial numbers

and here:

Adobe Genuine Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Criminal Extortion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Huh?

Littlefeather, I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you have a question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please mark this question as correctly answered, Michael.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines