• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 12 will not start

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This program was working flawlessly just about a month ago.  The only variable I can think of is I think there was some Windows 10 upgrade (my icons look different).  I'm running the 64-bit version  Any suggestions on a fix.

I noticed that after the splash screen either it closes or looks like it going to the editing workspace and then closes.  I don't know if the Import Quicktime.prm has anything to do with it as it pauses there a few seconds before it closes but I don't see why all of sudden that would cause a problem when I haven't installed or uninstalled any software.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you gone to the Intel, nVidia and/or AMD sites to ensure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card? Don't trust Windows to get the latest. These sites release updates every 3-4 weeks.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program?

Have you tried downloading and installing the free trial of the current version of  the program to see if it has the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines