• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 13 Image Mask and Gradient Mask Transitions Not Showing

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those two transitions are listed under Special Effects in the Transitions menu.  How can I get them to show in Premiere 13 as they are not showing. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no longer have version 13 on my computer, so can't look.  Those two are not included in the current version.  If they are listed, you should be able to drag them to the joining line between two clips on the timeline.  Does that not work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I recently found Gradient Wipe under the Wipes tab of the Transitions menu.  But I still do not see Image Mask in my copy of Adobe Premiere as it's not listed.

What I am trying to do actually is make custom transitions like an Iris Heart Wipe or an Iris Triangle Wipe or any other transition that I want that does not come with Adobe Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never known Premiere Elements to have an Image Mask transition.

However the Gradient Wipe will do exactly what you're describing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines