• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 13 says it's burned ISO files, but they don't exist

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did a fresh install of Premiere Elements 13 on a new laptop. I used PE 13 for several years on my desktop, which died. I always create ISO files when I finish a burn project, so that I can save them. But for some reason, this first DVD project I'm working on does NOT create the ISO files, even though the program says it has. It goes through the whole process of encoding the files and menu, then when it's done it shows an alert saying that the ISO files have been created, but they do not appear in the directory that I selected for them to be created in. Premiere Elements IS set to run as Administrator, so I don't know what's going on. I'm running Windows 10 Home, just like I ran on my desktop. Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, make sure you're saving your ISO to a folder that has no other files in it.

Second, go to the program's Preferences (under the Edit menu on a PC) and make sure that Use Hardware Acceleration is UNchecked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, but it doesn't matter if the destination folder has files in it or not- each time Premiere Elements creates an ISO file, it generates a unique filename, in fact, the user is able to name the file- so as long as the filename is unique there is no conflict with other files. I've done this hundreds of times. Also, hardware acceleration is not a function that would affect the most basic functions of reading or writing files to a disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there enough free hard drive space on the drive?

Is it NTFS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BTW, are you not even going to TRY my suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines