• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 14 404 Error Page when trying to Activate the MPEG2 Component

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a 404 Error Page when trying to activate the MPEG2 Component in Premiere Elements 14 for Windows

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe made a decision to support current and last versions of products.  I don't know if there is a way around it, but version 14 may be too old to add component parts that were not part of the initial installation.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/programs/adobe-support-policies-supported-product-versions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try installing the free trial of version 2020. This MIGHT install the necessary components for version 14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve -- I tried to download the free trial to get past this unlock issue on PE 14 but m unable to do so -- can  you send me the link to the Windows 10 X64 English download file ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you're asking for, spaberle. But I'm not a technician and I don't work for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a link to the Premiere Elements 2020 trial:

https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements/download-trial/try.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines