• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere elements 14 Dvd quality

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, first time being here. I'm wanting to make a DVD from a AVCHD file. I am able to play the video on my computer without any issues with good quality. However when it comes to creating a DVD the video turns out blurry. I have try changing the resolution In settings without luck. I try creating a smaller file to check if it would do any difference, negative on that. Is there another step that I am missing in order to not get a blurry DVD?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DVDs are a very old "standard definition" system built for when we had tube TVs.  Once you get used to HD television and AVCHD video, you will never be satisfied with DVD "SD" quality.   Going from the HD specs of a AVCHD video to the SD specs of a DVD will always be a downgrade in picture quality.   One solution is to make HD videos in an MP4 file format and sharing them on other media like "thumb drives".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines