• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 14 Exporting/Saving Issue (on Mac)

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I finish a project & render it, I go to the ‘Export & Share‘ to finish up.

I choose the specific options I’d prefer in quality, & go to save/export it.

Yet, every time I do this the exported/saved file is always 940~kbytes (or something) or 0. Thus revealing that nothing was actually saved or exported. Movies, shorts, even audio projects of all different file types have the same issue since the first damn day I’ve gotten this software.

So, all my projects are stuck in .prel file types unable to successfully export/save in the desired file types I want to for shares or personal enjoyment.

Looked all over online, but not a single inkling of assistance has been found for my issue.

It might be my own ignorance, but idk what  is up here?! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion moved from Premiere Elements FAQ to Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the program's preferences and, on the General page, uncheck the option to use hardware acceleration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There’s no check box about hardware acceleration on the general page after clicking on program preferences from within the program/project itself.

There’s one for ‘play work area after rendering previews‘, ‘default scale to frame size’, ‘show all do not show again messages’, ‘apply transition on smart trim’, & ‘show contextual pop-ups on drop’.

Where do I go from here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what to recommend. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines