Highlighted

Premiere Elements 14 saving TV 4k UltraHD bad quality

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a video and want to export it as TV 4k UltraHD in highest quality. PE14 says the file will be 733MB, but when the file is saved it's only 16,4MB. If I save it middle high, the file is 128MB. I already removed PE14 and reinstalled it, but the problem is still the same. The program also tells me there is an update and I hoped this would solve my problem, but it's not possible to install the update. there is no faillure code and when I click the link for the fault report it says the page doesn't excist anymore. How can I solve this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Elements 14 saving TV 4k UltraHD bad quality

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a video and want to export it as TV 4k UltraHD in highest quality. PE14 says the file will be 733MB, but when the file is saved it's only 16,4MB. If I save it middle high, the file is 128MB. I already removed PE14 and reinstalled it, but the problem is still the same. The program also tells me there is an update and I hoped this would solve my problem, but it's not possible to install the update. there is no faillure code and when I click the link for the fault report it says the page doesn't excist anymore. How can I solve this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you're using Export & Share/Devices/Computer 3840x2160 MP4, are you using something other than its default quality setting? 

Also, how long is your video and was the original source video 4K?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2020 0