Highlighted

Premiere Elements 15 and 18 hang when using Pan and Zoom

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to pan a photo to get the Ken Burns effect the preview works fine but when I click on Done I get the spinning beach ball, and I have to force quit. The computer is a new 27" iMac with 24GB of RAM. This first happened with version 15 (but not on my MacBook with 14). I downloaded a trial version of 18 and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Elements 15 and 18 hang when using Pan and Zoom

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to pan a photo to get the Ken Burns effect the preview works fine but when I click on Done I get the spinning beach ball, and I have to force quit. The computer is a new 27" iMac with 24GB of RAM. This first happened with version 15 (but not on my MacBook with 14). I downloaded a trial version of 18 and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the size (measured in pixels) of your photo?

You may run into problems if your photo is larger than 2500 pixels wide by 1875 pixels tall.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0