• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 15 Has Stopped Working, Windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue before but don't remember what i did to fix it. Every time i open the program it crashes giving me the "has stopped working" window. I've uninstalled and deleted the program and files twice now and it's still giving me the issue. Photoshop elements still works

if needed my specs are

i7-4790k

32gb corsair vengeance ram

asus gtx1080

installed on 500gb samsung evo 850pro ssd (same as operating system windows 10 pro)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you gone to the nVidia site the ensure you have the latest graphics card driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i get desktop notifications whenever there's an update, and i can confirm it's up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to contact Adobe Customer Care via Chat. They can walk you through some troubleshooting.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same problem.  Finally got online and chatted with someone from Adobe.  The solution was to uninstall a program called Web Companion by Lavasoft.  Once it was gone the program now works.  Thank you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines