Highlighted

Premiere Elements 15 mpeg code activation

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

to make video with premierer elements 15 in mpeg format, i need mpeg activation code.

I try it with ID Number from my Software but the LINK on adobe homepage does not work:

https://www.adobe.com/motion/mpegactivation.html

Can sombody help me, give me a new link or maybe activation code.

In my acount there is Serial Number premiere elements 15 but there is no link to download the latest software of premiere elements 15. Can sombody give me a link to download latest version 15?

Thank you all

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, FAQ, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Elements 15 mpeg code activation

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

to make video with premierer elements 15 in mpeg format, i need mpeg activation code.

I try it with ID Number from my Software but the LINK on adobe homepage does not work:

https://www.adobe.com/motion/mpegactivation.html

Can sombody help me, give me a new link or maybe activation code.

In my acount there is Serial Number premiere elements 15 but there is no link to download the latest software of premiere elements 15. Can sombody give me a link to download latest version 15?

Thank you all

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, FAQ, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 15 is several years old and Adobe doesn't keep old versions of the software -- or even old activations -- on its site. You can try downloading and installing the free trial of the current version of the program and see if that activates the MPEG component. Sometimes that works. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 0