• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere elements 15 multi track audio? + other general questions

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to separate multiple audio tracks in a video. I have a recording of video + 3 tracks, desktop audio + mic, mic only, desktop audio only. I have a way of placing the audio into audacity and separating out the multitrack into individual ones but I'm looking to cut out the middle man and have it done directly within premiere. If this can't be done in premiere are there other video editing software tools that can do this?

Another inquiry i have for right now is setting preferences for my effects and tools. For example if im adding a text overlay on a video I'd like to be able to set my own default text settings like font and size. Again if I can't do this in PE15 where can I do it.

I got into video editing software without really knowing a whole lot about my options and their capabilities so I'm basically still new at all of this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. You really can't do that in Premiere Elements.

2. You can set your default text to match any of the Styles included with the program. You can't create your own master. Although you can output your master as a title template and then import it into your future projects as needed.

3. Why not start with my free 8 part Basic Training for Premiere Elements tutorials?

*** Basic Training for Premiere Elements ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the default text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see, you can set it as a style and select it, still stupid because it doesnt actually default to it it defaults to the  adobe casion pro font and while you can change the font by just clicking on that style it doesnt change the font size, that's dumb but I guess I can live with that. It seems like there are alot of tiny quality of life fixes that they could make and settings to allow their users to customize but they didn't, I'm really tempted to get a different editor because while this is better than what I was using before it still comes with it's own counter-intuitive issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a total pain in the @sS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines