• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 15, Trouble burning to DVD

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I updated to Windows 10 I was having trouble with Premiere Elements 9 so I updated to 15.

I have a Canon Vixia HF R11 camera and shoot all my video and always have 1920 x1080, LW, Super fine.

When I was using Elements 9, I had no trouble I had no trouble burning DVDs in wide screen that would work on my older Samsung DVD player.

What setting should I use to be able to play on an older DVD player without it showing in a stretched mode.

I hadn't used Elements 9 for a while but it seems to me there was a selection to output to a Wide Screen mode that wasn't HD and it would play on a regular DVD.

I am very frustrated as I am try to produce a DVD for friend that will play on a regular, non HD, DVD.  Just like I have done in the past with the same Camera and Elements 9.

Looking forward to you feed back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean by " to play on an older DVD player without it showing in a stretched mode."

Premiere Elements 15 produces a 16:9 DVD. Your DVD player may not recognize it as widescreen so you may have to manually set it to play widescreen -- but it's exactly the same widescreen DVD as you'd get from version 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve, thank you so much. I was tearing my hair out, wait a minute, I don’t have any.

Such a simple solution.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines