Highlighted

Premiere Elements 15 won't launch

New Here ,
May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I did something quite foolish. I purchased Premiere Elements 15 thinking it was Photoshop Elements 15. I didn't realize it until after I installed the software. It was working fine at that point though, but then I went back out to purchase Photoshop Elements 15 and after installing photoshop now premiere isn't working.

I feel like a fool because I beat myself out of 50 bucks.

[Moved from FAQ, which is not for questions, to regular forum... Mod]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

There's no conflict between Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements, so installing one doesn't cripple the other. In fact, they're designed to work with each other.

Try uninstalling both programs and reinstalling them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Elements 15 won't launch

New Here ,
May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I did something quite foolish. I purchased Premiere Elements 15 thinking it was Photoshop Elements 15. I didn't realize it until after I installed the software. It was working fine at that point though, but then I went back out to purchase Photoshop Elements 15 and after installing photoshop now premiere isn't working.

I feel like a fool because I beat myself out of 50 bucks.

[Moved from FAQ, which is not for questions, to regular forum... Mod]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

There's no conflict between Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements, so installing one doesn't cripple the other. In fact, they're designed to work with each other.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2017 0