• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 15 Won't Launch

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to open it, nothing happens. I've had Adobe support look at this numerous times and they've given me nothing. When I factory reset my computer it worked for a day, but now it's back to not opening. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe support hasn't got a clue, I'm not sure we'll be able to offer much, since we don't even have that kind of access to your system.

But meantime, what operating system do you have? Which processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free space is left on your hard drive?

How long has Premiere Elements 15 been installed on your computer? Has it never opened or is this a new issue?

What happens if you download the free trial of version 2018? Does it open and run?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try updating or rolling back the video driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines