• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere elements 18 keeps crashing

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a 4 hour long screen recoded video that I've been working on.  I worked on a similar video a month ago and everything worked perfectly.  Now on my 2nd video, everytime I do something like cut a part of the video to make a pan and zoom section or slide an audio clip just one second forward or add any new media to the time line, the whole thing crashes.  I'm still able to save it and move around the time line, but the video screen is black and neither the audio or video will play.  If I want to edit, I have to do one thing, save it, let the app crash, close it, open it up again and repeat.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First guess is that the codec or frame rate used by the screen recorder is a problem.  But, since you say it worked before, my second guess is that you are running out of HDD scratch disk space or RAM due to the size of the project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines