• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 18

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ho effettuato il download della versione trial del programma, ed ho iniziato ad usarlo per prova. Non riesco però a trovare le icone degli spartiti musicali e neppure quelle dei templates per la creazione dei filmati istantanei. Come posso fare per trovarli?

Grazie

[Moved from Forum Comments to Premier Elements by moderator.]

[Forum Comments is for Comments about the Adobe forums themselves.]

I downloaded the trial version of the program, and I started using it on a trial basis. It doesn't quite find icons for sheet music nor those of templates for creating an instantmovie. How can I find them?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I downloaded the trial version of the program, and I started using it for trial. But I can not find the icons of musical scores and even those of templates for creating instant movies. How can I find them?  Thank you"

The scores and templates do not all install.  They are added from the internet as needed.  You should be able to see the thumbnails in the "Scores" window. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, but I did not find the thumbnails of scores and movie themes at all, Just only "panning and zoom" appears into the panel, and it can be used. Many thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines