Premiere elements 19 low quality export

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning

I processed a video with Premiere Elements 2019. The original video is a Full HD (1920 x 1080). Viewing it full screen from the timeline, the video is of excellent quality. After exporting to the PC, keeping the same resolution - MP4-H.264 format; I dragged the quality bar to "high". Unfortunately, the possibility of intervening on export parameters is almost nil. After exporting, I played the video from the PC and the quality deteriorated significantly, especially the scenes with camera movement (zoomed and panned) have a "liquid" effect like ripples of water; I don't know if the term is correct. I wonder what it can depend on? Thank you

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fast panning and zooming in camera can look less crisp due to compression.

This also could be what is called Rolling shutter: jello.

You can export via advanced setting which will give you more parameters to adjust.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another possibilty is the camera's image stabilzation.

I have "Full HD" camcorder that was "top of the line" when 1080p was also "top of the line".   When 'zoomed in' on a subject and then panned the video was mush due to the very good image stabilzation in the camera.  To get the mush to go away I had to turn off the stabilzation or put it on a tripod.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines