Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2018 keeps freezing

New Here ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been using elements 2018 for a few weeks now and made a couple of videos with it. From today on however, elements freezes all the time. No matter what I do, as soon as I try to preview a video, elements freezes.

It even happens if I just add a simple mp3 musicfile or one of my previous videos made with elements 2018

I can import videos, I can even edit them and export them but as soon as I click on play in the preview window... all gone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

updating the graphics driver didn't work. however, a reset and a full, clean installation of win10 did work out (which was kind of necessary anyway). I really hope elements stays this way and won't start freezing again in a few weeks as I really enjoy making videos with it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines