• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere elements 2018 will not load.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people. My Adobe elements 2018 will not load. A few times recently when starting the program up the computer would shut down  and now it will not load at all. Every other program seem to load just fine. I was wondering if there is any correlation between the two and would appreciate your assistance thanks. Noel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't really say without more information.

What operating system are you using?

Which processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, freshly defragmented space is on your hard drive?

Are you able to download and install the free trial of version 2019?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Steve.

I'm using Windows 10, the processor is a 6core AMD FX6300 with 16GB ram and I have 949GB of free space on my hard drive.

Yes I'm able to down load the free trial version 2019.

Looking forward to your advice.

thanks Noel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why version 2019 would install and load perfectly but version 2018 won't. They should be essentially the same program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok then I'm assuming that the computer shutting down without warning has some how corrupted the program. Thanks for your help. Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines