• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2019 crashes when trying to load PlayerMediaCore.prm

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Premiere Elements in the end of 2018 and it worked fine. Then, a few months after it started freezing on PlayerMediaCore.prm but this was because I wasn't updating the graphic driver. But then, about 2 weeks ago, Premiere crashes each time I try to open it but it makes no crash report and it doesn't give me any message to say why it doesn't work. This time, it has stopped working after I updated the graphic driver so I installed the old one again but it didn't work. I've tried all the solutions given to solve this (DS.ForceCPUonly true false; doesn't work). So, I contacted the support, I ran a cleaner on my computer and installed an older version of Premiere Elements 2019 but it still doesn't open. To understand what happens, I looked into the logs of the software and in the Plugin Loading.log it says this :

Loading C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2019\Plug-ins\Common\PlayerMediaCore.prm

Loading from disk...

There was an error loading C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2019\Plug-ins\Common\PlayerMediaCore.prm from the plugin cache

The registry key will be deleted and the plugin will be loaded from disk.

Loading from disk...

Load from disk failed. This plugin cannot be used.

I attached a video of my screen and I also have a crash file which I had to convert into a txt file to send it through. Feel free to ask questions if you want more information that coul help resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Some people solved the problem by installing an older version of the driver for Intel HD graphics but I can't.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it doesn't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same problem, ask comunity, no open, i try himself, i have this: Pc---- have I 5 and geforce gtx 1050,

hier some still from my try, now open, but not 100 % all time.

i hope you luck.A 2019 open organizer.jpgds.forceCPUOnly  chance true.jpggeforce gtx 1050 info.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines