• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere elements 2019 digital download language option question.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am interested in upgrading to Premiere elements 2019. I found an online seller, (good price) The wife wont let me get the local full price ver.

Anyway its the German language ver. The seller said it only installs in German but the language can be changed to English via Adobe support.

Not sure what that means.

Is it possible to download the English Version and use the key from the German version.

Or is there any other way?

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Don't know about your wife.  But, if you are getting the source version, there is a choice at the beginning of the installation where you can specify the language.  From Adobe, there is not a German language only version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know about your wife.  But, if you are getting the source version, there is a choice at the beginning of the installation where you can specify the language.  From Adobe, there is not a German language only version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

I went ahead and purchased it. German digital download version but download it from the US store. Many language options were there

and the serial number from the German product worked.

So it`s all solved. New happy P.E. customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for replying that it worked and all is well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines