• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2019 most audio clips not working after rendering

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Premiere Elements 2019. I'm working on a project, merging mp4 videos that are home movies and mp4 video clips downloaded from youtube using an app. I started on a trial with premiere rush and had no problem with the audio. I noticed that the audio works prior to rendering. Now, only one of 10 clips is working for audio. The mute is not on on the timeline. Suggestions? Thank you! Suzanne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush was a trial, so I actually did not render it or export it.  I started this project on Elements 13, I am going to try to render some of the same clips now on Elements 13 and see if the download is the problem.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved... Premiere Elements is not part of Creative Cloud... Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier Rush and Premier Elements are not related.  They are different programs for different purposes.

"and mp4 video clips downloaded from youtube using an app. "....That can be a can of worms. 

You wrote that you are using Rush, Pre 13 and PrE 2019.  What exactly, is the question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started a project using Elements 13 but I have updated my Mac to Mojave 10.14.1 and was getting messages that my LR5 was not optimized with the new Mac updates. I upgraded to the CC photography package. With the photography package they gave me a free trial of Premiere Rush, it allows for 3 exports before having to pay. I decided to try my project on Rush but it was just frustrating because it didn’t suit the editing I wanted to do. My mp4 videos did have audio though, although I don’t know what would have happened to them with rendering in Rush.

Next step, my Elements 13 was glitching so I decided to upgrade to Elements 2019. I think the download app for the video clips I collected from the internet may be the culprit, several of them weren’t able to render properly.

I am losing my audio after rendering, it appears on my timeline but I can’t hear it.

For some strange reason this is concurrently happening with the home video clips though, and I don’t see how that can link with the downloaded clips causing the issue.

I think I may have been still able to hear all of them when I first rendered, is there anything I can check in my settings? The audio is not muted.

Thank you, Suzanne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I’d like to see if I can get the audio working and I have deleted some of the clips that didn’t show a visual for the audio.

If I where to start the project from scratch, what is a compatible way to download videos from the internet, such as children’s movie clips or trailers? And how do you accomplish that without an app.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My family video files were converted to VOB and I have them saved as both mp4 and mpeg. I have used both in my project. Is this a problem? I still have the VOB discs. Is it preferable to convert them to mp4 or mpeg for Elements? I have both Elements 13 and Elements 2019. I have tried the project with both and Elements 2019 is taking hours with conforming. Elements 13 is taking hours to render. I am having huge delays when trying to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines