• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2019 Photo collage ends with a blank screen

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've put together a group of images and set them to music.

In the storyboard (?) there's always a blank one (to drop media into) regardless of how many I have.

When I play it back I get a blank screen at the end, which spoils the video. Is there anywya to stop this?

I'm very new to all this so please bear with me if it's obvious to you what I'm doing wrong! Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you setting your collage to play one video after another or are you setting it to play all of your videos at once?

Meantime, have you checked out my tutorial on using the Video Collage? It might provide some insight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_lI90AY00&t=257s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying to help me, it's not videos it's images and I just want them to show one after the other. At the end there is a long blank screen. I want to get rid of that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "ends with blank screen" do you mean that AFTER the video collage ends, your movie continues to play? That most likely means that there are stray clips on your timeline, beyond your collage clip. But if you're seeing the video collage template remain onscreen, continuing to play music with no video in it, that's a whole other issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Steve, it goes to a black screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've found the solution to this

so thought I'd post in case anyone else has the problem. It was to do with the music. I added the music and assumed it would fit to the length of the video, but it doesn't. Had to click the arrow on the music and click on "fit to movie" - simple when you know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines