• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2019 will not maximize window on my widescreen monitor

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought this version and installed on my Win10 PC. I have three monitors connected. Two are 24" Full HD, and the 3rd is as 34" wide angle.

I will of course use PE2019 on the wide screen monitor, but whenever i maximise the window PE2019 moves down to the primary monitor which is one of the 24".

I have no issues what so ever with other programs on the wide screen monitor.

How do i get this to work?

And no, i can't set the 34¨ monitor as the primary one, if anyone thinks this would help.

Tried to find adobe support contact, but had no luck. Is it really correct that if have "only" bought the Elements SW versions (i also got PSE2019) then there is no support what so ever?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OF COURSE there is tech support for Premiere Elements.

Though I doubt they'll be able to resolve the issue. It's a long-recognized issue with Premiere Elements. It only seems to work well on your primary monitor. If you move it to a second or tertiary monitor, it will jump back to the primary as soon as you try to adjust its size. And that's something Adobe simply hasn't seen necessary to address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines