• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2019

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys! I am struggling again with creating vertical video without any black bars around. I work on APE2019 and Windows 10. what I managed to do is to import vide to hosizontal fame and such a file is exported. I have to create a video for facebook/instagram in horizontal frame which I cannot find in any presets for a new project neither in exporting options. I created my own settings in exporting options but video is locked in the middle of large black bars.... any ideas please ?  

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , FAQ , Feature request , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

let me add that videos are taken on Iphone 11 in vertical, 1920 x1080 60fps , codec H.264 I believe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out my tutorial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you Steve, I've seen this already. you do a great job publishing all of these tutorials. thank you for this!  I was thinking rather of exporting this vertical video just like it is without any black bars or blurred video....  when I try to export it now my video becomes really small in the middle of black bars and I have no idea how to fix it. I just want to export a video in 1920 x1080  frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Elements will not create a 9:16 portrait project. However, both CyberLink PowerDirector and Vegas Movie Studio Platinum will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines