Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 100% crash on rendering

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New insallation.

Super clean and happy Windows 10

Lots of SSD space.Nothing else running apart from the normal windows noise.

Tried various output formats and source clips.

The crash happens at random places, within the first 10 seconds to 95% through rendering (thank for that).

7 hours wasted.

Unless someone has a robust fix I'm going to stick with Openshot and claim a refund for the license.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..and where are the log files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on your experience, I'd recommend you go with the known quantity. That's why they have free trials of the program -- to see if it fits your workflow. Premiere Elements apparently doesn't in your case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't render anything in the free tiral without a banner across it. How can I make aproper evaluation? I went on trust that an Org like Adobe wouldn't be just churning out poor quality software.

I'm a developer. I'm goign to try that one next time one of my users comes across a bug :

Mate, my bugs are only aimed at people that should use other software ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You sound like you're unhappy with this software and much happier with another.

This is a user to user forum, and if you've got a question we're glad to help you. But you sound like you've already decided this program is trash.

Have you tried chatting with Adobe Customer Care? They can remote into your computer and they very often can very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines