• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 Disolve Transition issues

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am using Premiere Elements 2020.  Often the dissolve transition between clips includes a faint image of another part of my project. How can I remove this faint image?

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be seeing a part of your video clip that you've trimmed away.

My tutorial on How transitions work will explain why this is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve

Had a look at the video and understand what is happening.  However I don't understand how to resolve the issue I have.  Having previously cut the end of a clip I get the unwanted faded frames in the transition.  I have tried further cutting the clip back a bit to see if the transition will use the most recently deleted part of the clip but it still uses the original cut.  What can I do to make the transition not use the original cut?

Thanks

John 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm not understanding your problem. But, as I demonstrated in the tutorial, a one-second transition needs half a second beyond the cut from both the incoming and outgoing clip. If you've got that much head and tail material available, I have no idea why you're seeing something outside that range.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you cutting clips from one long file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These particular clips were from one long file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines