• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 - Freeze Frame

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from Premiere 2018 to Premiere 2020.  An important part of my work is to pull reasonable stills from a video segment.  In 2018, this feature worked in great.  In 2020, I am gettingvery blurred results.  The image on the screen is very clear but the freeze frame is blurred.

Really disappointing.

Is anyone else having this issue?  Any suggetions on how to improve my situation?  I tried opening the file in Elements 2018 to get my stills. No surprise, it fails to open.

Thanks in advance,

Doug.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not having that trouble. 

In your sample I see indications of motion blur that may come from the shutter speed used to shoot your video.  I also see a possibility that your project settings are for "interlaced" video.  You need "progressive" for your project settings.  What are they?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your comment.  I could not find such a setting in either Project Settings or Preferences.  Could you direct me (remember I'm busig Premiere Elements)?  Also, I verified that my 2018 and 2020 Preferences and Project Settings are identical.  Thanks again.

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm.  The problem only occurs with video in the .mov format.  Video in .mp4 format works fine.  That is different from Premiere 2018.  Do I need to load some additional software to make .mov work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines