• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 - problem resolved

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A big thank you  to Adobe for fixing my issue with Premiere Elements. 

My problem was that Premiere Elements would not launch on my Mac. It was showing up in activity monitor and sometimes on my applications title bar but it was not functioning normally.

TBH i did give in after reading similar complaints on the web and uninstalled it. Some even suggested that using it on a Mac was my problem. However I have had versions 2011, 14, and 15 and no previous issues. 

So today I used the vertual assitant and one of Adobe's technicians sorted it out for me using remote access. 

It all works flawlessly now and I am really pleased with the outcome. A big thumbs up from me! I just wanted to share my positive expereince with the community. As much as we pay for things and expect them to work, I think it important to thank others for their help when problems arise. 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear of your positive outcome, George! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines