• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 - shut down the the Start menu

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you start PE a new Start menu shows. In the older version of PE 2018 you were able to shut down the "Welcome menu" in the organizer. In PE 2020 I cannot find a option for this.

Anyone got a solution?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

"What he would like to do, and so would I, is to bypass the Home Screen at start up"

If you find this file, it will open directly as you want.  "PremiereElementsEditor.exe"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand your question, you find the Premiere Elements "exe" file on your computer and create a start icon on your "desktop" screen.   Look for "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2020\Elements Home\Adobe Premiere Elements 2020.exe"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What he would like to do, and so would I, is to bypass the Home Screen at start up. On previous versions, you could direct the program to skip the what was then called the Welcome screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"What he would like to do, and so would I, is to bypass the Home Screen at start up"

If you find this file, it will open directly as you want.  "PremiereElementsEditor.exe"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, it helped.

//Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines