• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 slow Export / Missing Blueray Authoring

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see this as constructive criticism, but the Premiere Elements 2020 is somehow not a great step forward.

I try to export a 20 minute video (h264 Source) (FullHD h264) and after 8h the process is still not finished!!!

My System (2015) is anything but weak-breasted i7 Quadcore 32GB Ram 2x 1TB SSD 2x GTX980 SLI

You have a button for hardware acceleration - why doesn't your software use the hardware that's there? Nvidia GPUs are not used for playback or rendering processes!

I have now used 2 effects in the project - once VideoDenoiser (High Quality) and the shake-up optimization (detailed). These are without question not the simplest effects but I would have expected if you already offer hardware acceleration that hardware that is there is also addressed. Here everything runs via the CPU.

Since CS2, I have been using Premiere Elements and Pro primarily the Elements because it is sufficient for my purposes. But now Blueray Authoring is completely missing!? Who has slipped out of this as an improvement?

Likewise, all templates are only available via Internet connection. Have you ever thought that you might also be mobile with your notebook where you don't have a network? Could you please include such considerations if you are improving a product?

I have now gone through all your suggestions. Switching off the hardware acceleration is of no use. Neither rendering or exporting is done any faster here.

The Timeline Renderer has been scurrying for an hour now after that I will initiate another export. But here you should urgently improve something! It cannot be that for 20 minutes of pre-rendered film you need 7h with hardcore hardware for export!!!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

This is a user to user forum, so we can advise you if you need help but we have nothing to do with the design of the program itself. You should contact Adobe directly with feature requests and criticisms.

Meantime, you can download all of your templates at once to your computer rather than downloading them one at a time, freeing yourself from the need for an internet connection if you'd like. Just right-click on a template and select the option to Download All.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, so we can advise you if you need help but we have nothing to do with the design of the program itself. You should contact Adobe directly with feature requests and criticisms.

Meantime, you can download all of your templates at once to your computer rather than downloading them one at a time, freeing yourself from the need for an internet connection if you'd like. Just right-click on a template and select the option to Download All.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Thank you for pointing it out but that's kind of only half a solution. I have to download each and every content one at a time. There is no way to install the content once.

Version 14 had an extra content installer on the Disc. Now I click through backgrounds, DVD menus, music, effects and reinstall everything manually. That is not progress! That's annoying!

Adobe Support won't interest my opinion. Either you use the program or you don't. Missing handware support I had already complained about with V14. Apparently not much has happened. Without effects, the H264 runs really well and the rendering process is almost ready in real time.

But here I just want to use 2 effects and no graphics card helps anything to speed this up. I just broke off after 8 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve.

you might have a tip on how I can get the backgrounds and additional content in Photoshop Elements in one download. there is apparently no such function as in Premiere.

in premiere it works great thanks for the hint

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines