• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 - Weiche Blende

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, wenn ich ein Video in 4k (H.264 - 3840x2160 - 30 fps) exportiere funktioniet die weiche Blende nicht. Im fertigen Video habe ich statt der weichen Blende immer einen harten Schnitt!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know your language.  The Microsft tranlator is not doing a good job with "Blende nicht".  Please try to describe the issue more!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i export a video in 4k (H.264 - 3840x2160 - 30 fps) all my cross dissolves are wrong, theres always a hard cut. I tried many various properties but in the finished exported video the cross dissolve is always wrong, like it wouldnt be there.

I hope i could it explain in english 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cross disolve didn't work for me either.  I'm on a Windows computer.  The footage is 4K.  Can you try other transitions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im on Windoows too. Some other transitions works, the film-iris doesnt.. But for me the cross disolve is the most important one, i hope it will be fixed soon. At this moment the programm is for me almost useless 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines