• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 won't render [Win 10]

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on a PC.  It is a 22 Core top of the line system with striped SSD's and when I do a quick export or even try to render in the editor it does't work.  This is a Windows 10 system with latest MS updates and Graphics drivers.  I knew I shouldn't have gone back to Adobe since I am not a MAC user.  $$$ down the drain.

Title edited by Mod

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This does not sound ideal. I understand that when you try to render or export the project using PRE 2020, it does not perform any action. I appreciate the fact that you have kept your OS and GPU drivers updated. Could you share more information?

• What are your system details(RAM, GPU, Processor, etc)?
  • Does it happen to every project?
  • Was it ever working fine before with the same version?

I have a suggestion. Please try running the application as administrator and then check if it works. 

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Note: I have moved this message to a different discussion so that we can help you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines