• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Corel VideStudio for several years now, but the latest incarnation, 2019, is driving me to distraction. So I've downloaded the trail version of Premiere Elements 2020 to see if this would be a suitable replacement. 

After two days of use it does all that I want except in two areas, Firstly multicam editing - which I know it can't do but I can probably live with it, but secondly is the image stabilisation (or shake reduction), the built in 'adjustment' is appalling. 

I have been used to using ProDAD Mercalli plugin installed with VideoStudio and that works really well. My question is is it possible to install Mercalli as a plugin in Premiere Elements? I have been searching for anything on plugins but have found nothing.

I this is not possible then I'm afraid Elements will have to go.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ProDad has a stand alone version of Mercalli, but you need a powerful computer:

Recommended for real-time application: i7 CPU with 3 GHz and 8 cores, 12GB main memory

For Stabilizr: Good graphics card with 512MB, Shader 3.0 with fast bus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One technique that improves what Premiere Elements can do is to preprocess individual clips to stabilized clips for the final project.  Gentle, moderate use can work fairly well.  

My solution was to buy one of the lower priced stand alone Mercali programs.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines