Just downloaded Premiere Elements 2021. I can add MP4s and JPEGS from GoPro 8 to a project. As soon as I apply any edit, the system becomes unstable. Sometimes: Media pending. Sometimes: Software not responding.
Windows 10, 64 bit, i7, external SSD.
Anay help would be welcome.
Where do you have it installed? Drive C:\ or the external SSD. Where are the project files?
Can you please share the below information here:
1. What all GPUs are present on your machine?
2. Is PRE in trial mode or activated mode?
3. Are you facing this issue with just GoPro8 media or any other device media as well?
1. NVDIA GeForce 1050
2. Trial version
3. I am facing this issue with all media (GoPro & Samsung phone).
Thanks for the information.
Can you please try the below methods:
1. Disable Hardware acceleration, steps given below:
a. Click Edit -> Preferences -> General
b. Uncheck "Use Hardware acceleration...." checkbox
c. Click OK
d. Relaunch the application and see if the issue resolves.
If the above method doesn't work, try to uninstall and reinstall the application.
Let us know if this helps.