• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2021 Music file from standard library missing

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using a background music file a couple of times I get a message that the file is missing.  Where can I go to get another copy of the missing music file, and what folder do I drop it into?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What music clip are you  using and where is it coming from?

What  operating system are you  using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The music clip is "Afternoon Sun" in the standard library.  I downloaded it (the blue stripe is gone) last week and used it in a rough cut.  I'm on a Windows 10 operating system which updated once a couple of days ago.  When I went to use the clip yesterday it wouldn't play even though it was on the timeline.  So I removed it and when I tried to re-add it to the timeline, I got a message that the file is missing, so I used another clip.  I'd like to retrieve the missing file, but it won't download since it knows it's already been dowloaded.  I don't know where to go looking for the file on my hard drive.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows, set your Folder View to Show All Files. Then look in C/ProgramData/Adobe/19.0/Online/Music Score/All_Lang. You should see the music library there, including Afternoon Sun, which is inj the Rock-Pop library.

If you don't see the files, try uninstalling and reinstalling the program. You won't lose any work in progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Steve.  The folder is populated with files, so it should work.  I can't work on this for a couple of weeks, but I'll reinstall if the problem continues.  Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines