• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2021 Organizer and Onedrive

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use Premiere Elements 2021 on two computers and have my photos stored in Onedrive so that I can access my files from either computer? (I realize that I can only access one computer/license at a time.)

Thanks

Nick

TOPICS
Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can install the program on two computers. Although I believe any media you use in any project has to be on your hard drive. You can't link to video and photos on OneDrive and access the project and its media from either computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve,

In that case I'm resigned to updating the file(s) manually. Is there a way that I can sync the catalog and Albums via Onedrive?

thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nick,

If you install One Drive on your computers then you will have folders under your user profile.  As long as you use the same login name for BOTH One Drive and Windows these folders are just like any other on the computer.  You could store your photos in a folder under the One Drive Folders and easily go between both computers.  I don't know about the catalog because the system may keep certain files open.  

For background on this I will tell you that I have a custom application which uses an SQL Database.  My database is stored in a folder under one drive.  When I close my application the data base files get uploaded to the Internet.  

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankyou Charles and Steve, Great info!

One last question please:

I am going to upgrade to 2021 but why is it $69 to BUY and $79 to Upgrade?
I'm obviously missing something.

thanks
Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines