• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2021 - stabilize

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like this program very much - but one thing could still be better, after stabilizing of a clip are the last few pictures of the clip somehow "gaining distance". If i cut them away, the new last ones show often the same problem. Its pity! Thanks for fixing it! Peter Mraz, CH

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum.  Adobe staff only occasionally visit here.

If you wish that the experts here should help you, you need to provide some details such as which version of Premiere Elements, MAC or PC (& OS version) plus a description of exactly what you are doing - maybe with examples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, it is happening on Macbook 12", while working in Editor, in new Premiere Elements 2021, with clips in 4k ... just watch the very end of a stabilized clip ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter,

My practice is to pre-process clips that need stabilzation.   It may be my computer, my footage or something unknown but stabilzation issues go away if I open a project, load the clip, stabilize it and make and equivalant quality output.  Then I use that output in the final project.   It is an extra step, but with stabilzation taking time, the total processin time may be about the same.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines