Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2021 workspace window length

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saturday, November 14, 2021

I just bought Premiere Elements 2021 a couple of days ago. I previously was using PE 2020, and had made some editing guides to use in properly dividing the workspace window length into 3 or 4 sections. The workspace window length on PE 2021 is significantly shorter that it was on PE 2020. I've tried clicking on the Restore Workspace otion in PE 2021, but that does not restore the windown length to the same length as it was on PE 2020.  Is there a simple setting that will allow me to set the workspace window length on PE 2021 to be the same as it was on PE 2020 ?   See https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rc10UEAdrYd24m1NczjUGrOk8hQa7tr1/view?usp=sharing2021PremiereElementsWorkspaceWindowTooShort20201114.jpg

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look under the program's Edit menu. What is listed on the General page under Project Settings?

Also note that in your screen shots, the preview window for your 2021 is not as tall as its in your 2020 screen shot. So they're both still 16:9 -- the same proportion. You just have the window set smaller in version 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines