• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

? premiere elements 4 - disc not working - upload program online ?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i download PREMIERE ELEMENTS 4 online - my disc doesnt work anymore and i have changed computers- i have my serial details etc ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This site has downloads of earlier versions of the program -- but does not go back over 10 years.

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 2018, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Your best bet is to purchase a used copy from Amazon eBay.

However, it would be much wiser to go to a newer version of the program. For one thing, version 4 is only capable of editing video from tape-based miniDV and HDV camcorders captured over a FireWire connection -- all of which hardware is no longer being produced.

Also -- and this is a big deal -- a number of the components in version 4 will not activate because they are so old that the web sites that activated them no longer exist.

In other words, there are a number of liabilities to installing version 4 and virtually no advantages. I highly recommend you consider  a newer version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

maarrkk  wrote

i have changed computers

Might want to consider changing Elements.

Your disk might not be broken but it is that old and not recognized properly anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines