• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere elements 8 music won't play

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video all put together with over 400 photos. I reduced them in size below 1000 x 1000. I added like 8 songs. All songs but one will play. The file is not corrupt, as it plays on my computer. I tried another song in that part of the video, and that one won't play either. I need this video by tomorrow for a funeral service. Any help appreciated!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is an mp3, convert it to wav before importing into Premiere Elements (you can use the free Audacity to do that).

Is it copy protected or from iTunes?

What operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is an MP3 but the rest of the songs are MP3 also. They are uploaded from a cd of mine. I tried putting the songs in audio 2 and then they played, but it still won't burn. I am using windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try converting it to wav and see if that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines