• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements doesn’t respond after few

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’ve just downloaded the trial version of Adobe Premiere Elements  for evaluating the software potentialities before buying it. It looks quite good and easy to work with, but .... BUT..... after some times the coloured wheel starts  to run and the message “not responding” appears and even waiting for quite long time it doesn’t start again. So I have to forcibly quit it.

Just to be more detailed, I am a registered user of Adobe Photoshop CC which runs without problems on my Mac Mini with 8 Giga ram.

i would be interested in Premiere Elements but I’m afraid to buy a software which won’t allow me to work more than 5 - 10 minutes before stopping. Any suggestion?  Thanks in advance

Riccardo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of OS or OSX are you running. Sierra and High Sierra are notoriously causing problems with this software, although El Capitan and earlier do not. So if you are having problems with the evaluation version of the program, it may not be the program for you.

Which processor do you have with how much RAM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve, thanks for replying. The OS is the latest version of High Sierra which is perfectly fitting with my other programs. Photoshop CC is running perfectly. The CPU is Intel as all the other CPUs of Mac. 8 Giga of ram. I wonder why a software,  issued by a SH like Adobe, can be released without testing it with the more upgraded operating systems.. Btw , you are right, in these conditions is not the software for me. I will try the Pro version, but i’m afraid it won’t change anything.  Thanks and regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines