• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements: slow motion play possible?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to cut a video inluding audio. I would like to make a cut precisely before someone says a word, but every time I miss it, because I don't know how to play the video in slow motion. To be precise - I dont want the video (the result) to be in slow motion. I only want to play it in slow motion while cutting it for better and more precise and accurate details. Thank you 

TOPICS
Audio , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the + key on your keyboard to zoom in as close as possible to the point you are looking for. You should be able to see the word you want to cut on the audio waveform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Best is to use the waveform but you can playback in slowmotion.

Shuttle left and right: keyboard shortcuts Shift+J and Shift+L. Shuttle Stop: K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines