• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements support for 360 videos

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm planning to purchase Elements but my footage involves a lot of 360 videos taken from 360 cams.

I would like to be able to reframe my 360 footages. 
Not being able to do this is a deal breaker for me.

Does Elements support reframing 360 vids?

And, to the developers, is Elements going to have this feature at all?

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not. And I'd speculate it's pretty unlikely to.

CyberLink PowerDirector has one of the best 360 editors for about the same price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reaching out. @Steve_Grisetti is correct. Premiere Elements does not support 360 videos. However, you can always request for a feature by adding your voice here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_premiere_elements

Please share the URL with us once you've requested for the feature. We'll make sure it gets more eyes.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the GoPro FX Reframe plugin with premiere elements, but it is cumbersome compared to the tutorial videos I have seen for premiere pro. You can't click and drag to reframe like in premiere pro, you have to enter values or use the sliders unless I'm missing something. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines